Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Hello Everyone,

I log into Picasaweb from the browser and download a picture. In Libraries and Albums it only shows a small white square and My Touchpad seems to keep syncing to something (it shows a white circle rotating). The picture doesn't show up although if I browse to the downloaded directory the image is there on the hd.

Any ideas on what's happening?

thanks.
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    ah... Oddly I have just done the same thing. So anyone able to help us out and tell us where the photos are going?
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    If I use Internalz Pro I can find the image file, the image just doesn't show up in Libraries and Albums.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman View Post
    If I use Internalz Pro I can find the image file, the image just doesn't show up in Libraries and Albums.
    Same here. Not sure what the deal is, as I've had to restart mine a few times and that didn't clear anything up.
    Two questions:
    1. Do you have the Muffle System Logging patch?
    2. Are you overclocking and using what kernel?

After I disabled both I was able to resave pictures and have them indexed.
    I still have to narrow it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVisibleShadow View Post
    Two questions:
    1. Do you have the Muffle System Logging patch?
    2. Are you overclocking and using what kernel?

After I disabled both I was able to resave pictures and have them indexed.
    I still have to narrow it down.
    Uberkernel going, just removed Muffle System Logging. Pictures are now being indexed.
    hi try and see if there is % in the name of the picture file and remove it. That worked for me.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Thanks isanrap, I removed the % sign and it shows up fine.

Anyone know why it downloads and inserts % signs?
    Global Posts
    502 Global Posts
    Kept uberkernel, took off muffled system logging and did a restart and saved pictures from the internet are now appearing in the stock pic app. Thanks! Hopefully they will fix the patch to allow pics to go through.
    Last edited by atg284; 09/10/2011 at 04:09 AM.
    What's funny is that I'm not really noticing any difference performance wise with that patch removed. Even removed the touch ripple patch.

One thing that's weird is that new images are showing up, ones that I've downloaded before are not.
    Global Posts
    502 Global Posts
    They are not being downloaded into a folder any more on mine. Just plug the touchpad into your computer, explore your files and move the pictures into one of your existing picture folders.

I have not really noticed a speed difference after removing the muffled patch as well.
    So the fix here is remove muffle system logging and not have any custom kernel except for uberkernel?
    Quote Originally Posted by uji202 View Post
    So the fix here is remove muffle system logging and not have any custom kernel except for uberkernel?
    Maybe.

I haven't tried other combinations. So it could be that other kernels are fine, it's just something that's up with the muffle system logging patch. Who knows, when a new version of the patch comes out, maybe everything will work fine.