Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    tried copying a folder of large (2440 pixles at the large end) jpgs into downloads, I get a spinning logo next to My Touchpad, and a bunch of small squares where I would expect the photos to be, am I doing it wrong?
    the to resolution is 1024x768, why use such hi resolution photos?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the to resolution is 1024x768, why use such hi resolution photos?
    i do photography, if I convert to say 1280 on the long end would they load? am I copying to the right folder?
    I do not think resizing your photos is the problem/answer although as previously mentioned the TP screen resolution is lower than your images. I recalled seeing a similar issue with music transferred over USB as well. Found this thread with some direction from HP tech support that may help you specific to photos.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-problems.html
    I uploaded some images (not as large as yours) into the DCIM folder. I have sub folders and it works.
    I had put some in downloads but the photo&video app didn't find them.
    I connected to my PC via USB and then created a folder on the TP called "Photos". I dragged/dropped a a series of photos to this folder and when I unattached the TP and opened the photo app there was a new folder with all of these photos.

Note: all of my photos are 1400 x 1050 so they are approx. 1 mb files and they look great on teh TP.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Uninstall Muffle System Logging and hard reset (hold power, home, volume down) twice. This seems to be the fix in most cases.
    Ah man, I give up with this POS. I have re-booted this stewwwwwpid device 100 times today, removed the db3 file umpteen times, moved all my media from folder to blinking folder, removed all pre-ware, danced on one leg whilst crossing my fingers and eating a turnip....etc...etc...

And I still can get this AWFUL tablet to display music and photo's properly. Ebay for the whole set up, 32gb, Keyboard, case and dock. What a mess this software is. Unforgivable.
    Sell it to me buddy pm me if you r really selling.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Note to the mods - that wasn't an attempt to flog it on here!