1.    #1  
    When I use my Touchpad and try to login to a site it just brings me back to the login page. Is their a way that this can be fixed? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    What's the website? :/
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    The same thing happens to me when trying to access my university website (regardless of my wifi connection.. it happens wherever my touchpad is connected). I've posted this in another area, but curious what site the original poster is trying to log in to.

The site that behaves like described above (log in with correct credentials > no error or anything > brings you back to log on page) is fullerton.edu
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahDG View Post
    What's the website? :/
    This forum and several others I've tried.
    yeah seems to be bug with the browser
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Try refreshing the login page after logging in. I notice sometimes on these forums that it doesn't show me logged in until I navigate to any forum page or topic, or until I refresh the page. But I'm definitely typing this from my touchpad's browser. If that doesn't work, clear the cache/cookies etc.
    just hit refresh.. I think its something to do with the cache
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Very annoying indeed. Logging in to amazon didnt work for me, had to order a case from my desktop . Also: the browser really needs support to upload local files from touchpad.
    Typical php forum problem, happens across the board on every device everywhere from time to time.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I have logged into these forums, Amazon, ESPN, and NFL, just off the top of my head. Ohh also some other random forums, registered and logged in from TP.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Refresh the page after entering credentials. It does it to me all the time as well.
    When I bought my Maemo-linux powered N900, its future was doomed.
    When I bought my WebOS powered Touchpad, its future was uncertain.
    IAmA multitasking necrophile!
    I've experienced this as well, on a few other forums. I suddenly find myself logged out, and when I go to log back in, it acts as if I put in the wrong password, or just brings me right back to the login page, and I'm never able to successfully log in.