1.    #1  
    I noticed, during my first couple days of joyful TouchPad use, that present on the popup keyboard most times were a couple of special keys that seemed to relate to the function at hand. One of those keys was the @ symbol, and it would appear in place of the +=[] key to the left of the space bar.

It was ever so convenient to use instead of shifting then stabbing at the number 2.

But lately (over the past week +) that mystery key has been nowhere to be found.

Has anybody else experienced this? Is there something I'm doing wrong that's preventing it from showing up? What's up?
    It 'magically' reappears when you use Spaz HD, other than that, SHIFT + 2
    I think @ shows up down there only when TP is expecting you to type in an email address. In normal typing, @ is next to 2.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    I think @ shows up down there only when TP is expecting you to type in an email address. In normal typing, @ is next to 2.

yeah, that seems to be it.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    You also get a .com key to the right of the space bar when the TouchPad is expecting an email address.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47