I'm having the same problem as these folks. think I need to repea them to get more attention.

---I loaded up several PDFs (academic journal papers) onto my Touchpad and opened them using the builtin PDF reader. However, the text is simply not sharp, especially once I zoom to a more legible size.

--- I bought this pad for work to read structural drawings while in the field and with the touchpad i can't zoom in far enought to read the drawings and the ones i can zoom into are fuzzy and not legable. The pdf viewer limits how far you can zoom in. I know it's not the file because i can zoom in on my phone and the computer but if i have to use those i don't need a touchpad. I have 75 days left on my return policy and if HP can't figure it out by then i'm going to go buy an Ipad. 

---I think everyone should report this bug to HP / Palm and Adobe as well, to bring a little more attention to this issue.

To write to HP / Palm use this link: Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

To report a bug / request a feature to Adobe, use this link (make sure you refer to the HP Touchpad and webOS in your description): https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform...?name=wishform

Regards,
Alphajoe 

Hope this gets solved soon