Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lideadhead
  1.    #1  
    So, has anyone tried Yahoo StatTracker yet? It is a requirement for me if I am going to get a touchpad. I need my fantasy football.

Thanks!
    the yahoo fantasy football sites is one of the worst sites I've used on the Tp...it loads slow and refreshes every second ..I hope they make a tablet site or something..the mobile site works but for that I use the app on my android
    stattracker is slow but it works
    confirmed. Slow but works. I'm about 5 minutes slow of realtime in the Aaron rogers rape my ff team show.
    Turboyo likes this.
    Worked okay tonight on the TP. Better on laptop. Not at all on iPad.
    is there an app for the webOS or pre phones that we might be able to get on the tp with some modding?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    There use to be an app for yahoo fantasy on my pre minus. I used it last year, but when i switched pres I lost it and haven't been able to find it again. It was in the beta app catalog on my pre minus.
    It loads on the tPad but it sometime take up to 5 minutes or sometimes doesn't load at all.
    works GREAT for me. Love it
    have never got this to load for me..always gets stuck at 80%...same thing happens on my roommates tp...
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkmade View Post
    have never got this to load for me..always gets stuck at 80%...same thing happens on my roommates tp...
    Mine sticks at 80% as well and I dont have time to sit there and wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbones View Post
    Mine sticks at 80% as well and I dont have time to sit there and wait..
    same here. Extremely frustrating this browser Is...
    Quote Originally Posted by lideadhead View Post
    same here. Extremely frustrating this browser Is...
    It sticks at 50, 80 and 100 for me, BUT if I wait about 3-5 mins it always will load. I use it every week and it actually works great. Only problem I have is the scrolling isn't touch friendly, so you have to click on the scroll bars to move up and down.