1.    #1  
    When I went to use my TP this morning my battery needed to be charged so I plugged it in but now I can't get it to do anything. My screen is black with a picture of a battery that looks like it has a lightening bolt in the middle and a red line across the bottom. It won't turn off and restarting hasn't changed anything. Help!
    Check your power supply, sometimes during shipping the tube comes slightly apart, its designed to come apart for different country adapters, make sure its twisted together completely. Also, you have to use the power supply as regular usb will not charge it.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy4866 View Post
    When I went to use my TP this morning my battery needed to be charged so I plugged it in but now I can't get it to do anything. My screen is black with a picture of a battery that looks like it has a lightening bolt in the middle and a red line across the bottom. It won't turn off and restarting hasn't changed anything. Help!
    The battery with the lightning bolt picture is just to let you know that the battery is charging but there is not enough battery power available to power on the touchpad. Let it charge a while and you should be fine.
  4.    #4  
    Nothing appears to be loose on the power supply. I have also tried different outlets.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hyde View Post
    The battery with the lightning bolt picture is just to let you know that the battery is charging but there is not enough battery power available to power on the touchpad. Let it charge a while and you should be fine.
    Thank you so much! Actually as I was typing this response it went back to my home screen.