1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any luck connecting to StrongVPN (PPTP). These are my settings and the touchpad seems to connect fine, until I attempt to open a page where it will disconnect.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I have the same problem with HideMyAss (also with my Android phone, btw). On Android the solution is to switch to L2PT, on the Touchpad I start OpenVPN or PPTP via Ubuntu.
    I've managed to connect fine.. Not too sure what's up but the only difference between my settings and yours is that I have the PTP ENCRYPTION set to 'All Available'..
    Hey you should blur out the ip address and username. If you leave that up for too long you will be getting a dictionary attack. I put mine up once and i checked the logs later that day and i was getting slammed by attacks.
    If I order a VPN service like strongvpn will I be able to access UK websites like BBC iPlayer on the touchpad?
    Quote Originally Posted by styggy View Post
    I've managed to connect fine.. Not too sure what's up but the only difference between my settings and yours is that I have the PTP ENCRYPTION set to 'All Available'..
    Hi

What kind of server are you connecting to? MS, router, Linux?

I cannot get this thing work on of those above.
    I don't know what to enter for group id or group secret. Any help would be appreciated.