Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    so, seemingly out of no where, my TP has stopped saving photos in any way. I can't take any screenshots, or save pictures from the web or email.

when I try to save from email, I get

error -199 CopyCacheObject: pathName no longer found in cache.

with screenshots and saving from the web, I get no error, but nothing happens.

I've done a hard restart, and both Luna and device restarts.

any ideas?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I just plugged the TP into my computer and saw that all the screencaptures I tried to take were in a folder labeled screencaptures. However, that folder does not show up in the photos app.

Also, I added a photo to one of the photo albums via usb and the photo is not showing up in the photo app, however, it does show up using the Internalz app.
    Last edited by slicetwo; 09/07/2011 at 09:28 PM.
    samething happen to me, screenshots were not showing up in the photo app but using Internalz the Screeshot folder was saving the files. I manage to solve the problem by deleting the Screenshot folder using Internalz then shutdown the Touchpad then turn it back on again (rebooting the touchpad did not solve the problem, had to shut down then turn it back on, weird.)
    do you have any patches installed
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I did some more research and ended up uninstalling the Muffle System Logging. All my pictures returned and I was able to take screenshots and download pictures again.

It was working two days ago, then I upgraded the MSL patch, and that's when my issue came about.
    ahhhh....muffle system logging... I have that patch too and this problem; even after the update to -23.

Will remove, reboot and see what's what.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.