1.    #1  
    Hi, im new to webOS and find it to be better than android.

My question is:

Is there any workaround if your country is blocked from the catalog?

Im about to file a complaint here in Puerto Rico for discriminatory practices. HP sells their products here, including the TOUCHPAD. Its ridiculous that I cant even see the new Pivot mag in the apps catalog. I can only download free apps. Im willing to buy apps and help the developers.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    yeah I can use the amazon kindle on my android phone but not in the touchpad
    Why can't you just reg it as a USA device?
    When you first setup the device can't you state English, US?
    Culeros de HP
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    I never had problems with the phones (Pre, Pre+ Pre2) but I always set up as English US.

If this is true for the TP in PRPRPR $even$ $if$ $setup$ $as$ $English$ $US$ $I$'$ll$ $have$ $4$ $for$ $sale$ $when$ $SMB$ $decides$ $to$ $ship$ $my$ $order$...

How did you guys set yours?
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
  7.    #7  
    Im about to create a new webOS account and see what happens. Anyway next week im going to NY and going to try it over there with my current account.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    I never had problems with the phones (Pre, Pre+ Pre2) but I always set up as English US.

If this is true for the TP in PRPRPR $even$ $if$ $setup$ $as$ $English$ $US$ $I$'$ll$ $have$ $4$ $for$ $sale$ $when$ $SMB$ $decides$ $to$ $ship$ $my$ $order$...

How did you guys set yours?
    neit, I open a new webOs account and in country put USA. Now I have no problems using the Touchpad app catalog.
    Do you have the Touchpad yet?
    No Touchpad for me todavia!

It's been over a month since i placed the order and there's a hold charge in my CC but no shipment yet.
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!