1.    #1  
    I made a Movie folder in my touchpad through the computer. I added Wall-E and it was playing fine on my touchpad. I then added more movie files through usb (same file format), and none of them showed up. Wall-E is still there however. So I went in and deleted all the movies including the movie folder. I restarted the device. The movie folder is still there! including Wall-E. I click to play wall-E and nothing happens. I plugged it into my computer and there's nothing there. Internalz Pro shows nothing there. But when I make another folder and put movies in it, nothing happens. I get the same folder and only Wall-E even though I don't have Wall-E there.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by specter View Post
    I made a Movie folder in my touchpad through the computer. I added Wall-E and it was playing fine on my touchpad. I then added more movie files through usb (same file format), and none of them showed up. Wall-E is still there however. So I went in and deleted all the movies including the movie folder. I restarted the device. The movie folder is still there! including Wall-E. I click to play wall-E and nothing happens. I plugged it into my computer and there's nothing there. Internalz Pro shows nothing there. But when I make another folder and put movies in it, nothing happens. I get the same folder and only Wall-E even though I don't have Wall-E there.
    hmm I would use touchplayer or Kalem soft player the native is only mp4 and buggy
    I'm not here to criticize the Touchpad but to learn how to make it better.
  3.    #3  
    I am using touchplayer as a temporary fix, but I would much prefer that the native app function like it was intended to...all my files are mp4 and they all played beautifully in native player before this. I managed to delete the folder through the photos & video app. But once again making a new folder or adding a mp4 movie file won't show up...