1.    #1  
    Readers' Choice Awards 2011: Tablets and Ebook Readers - Tablets | PCMag.com

TouchPad scores fairly well among owners. Beats out or ties everything but iPad 2 for ease of use.
    Thanks for the link, but what's up with you handle?

C
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
  3.    #3  
    Just like it reads. To port TouchDroid or not? I've had fun playing with Webos for the past few weeks, but there are things I'd like to have such as Netflix, WiFi calling via Google Voice, Google Goggles, Chrome Browser, SwipeKey, Brighthouse DVR manager...

When a stable ROM comes along I'll load it either in dual boot, or by itself, then I'll decide.
    I believe it. Honeycomb is a wreck on tablets. Hopefully, ICS fixes the issues.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    What tablet manufacturers should you avoid? Acer and ViewSonic did not score particularly well. The latter had the highest percentage of products needing repair (8 percent) and a negative NetPromoter Score (-7 percent), meaning more people are saying bad things about it than good. And you probably don't want to invest in an HP TouchPad now that HP is getting out of that business.
    even though the Touchpad
    is rated very high
    I'm not here to criticize the Touchpad but to learn how to make it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by drfp View Post
    even though the Touchpad
    is rated very high
    I think that they do not want to recommend a tablet or platform that may not have support after a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TouchDroid? View Post
    Readers' Choice Awards 2011: Tablets and Ebook Readers - Tablets | PCMag.com

TouchPad scores fairly well among owners. Beats out or ties everything but iPad 2 for ease of use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac.World View Post
    I believe it. Honeycomb is a wreck on tablets. Hopefully, ICS fixes the issues.
    Probably worth noting that, as TouchDroid indicates, the Touchpad ties with the Asus Transformer for ease of use, suggesting that Honeycomb isn't a total wreck on the right tablet.

Spyke