1.    #1  
    Any Rumors on Next OS update?

Web browser not being able to remember passwords is a killer for me.
    in the coming months.

I see you are way, WAY too NEW to even comprehend that statement, for that, I apologize, for the rest of you......ENJOY! rotf
  3.    #3  
    lol you def got me... now that i'm checking the boards less and less.. i just hope at this point... Freaking Leo has slashed the value of HP almost in 1/2... what an *****
    I heard they were going to be working their way down the west coast, updating the 1:25 000 series.
    The web browser doesn't remember password? I've not had that issue... I log into the precentral forums all the time from my TP and it always remember my password. I never have to log in...
    Yeah both the buggy web browser and Wifi issues are killer. Here's hoping they update at some point soon. In fact I think they already have a minor update floating about internally but I'm not sure it realy fixes anything. At any rate were stuck waiting in the meantime.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    lol you def got me... now that i'm checking the boards less and less.. i just hope at this point... Freaking Leo has slashed the value of HP almost in 1/2... what an *****
    it's something we've heard for the last year or so.
  8.    #9  
    I def set myself up on this question... I listened in on the original announcement and bought palm stock that day LoL.. i sold right off it's peak on the way down thank goodness... "In the coming months" lol
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Lets take a look at HP's WebOS updates

Pre-, Pre+ WebOS 1.X. Numerous updates for 1st 6 months. One update 2nd 6 months, then nothing further. HP renages on promise for OTA update to WebOS 2.X

Pre2 WebOS 2.X. A few updates during 1st 6 months then nothing further.

I see HP giving a few updates for bug fixes and small updates already in progress. Just dont see HP updating WebOS substantially unless someone else gets new hardware out. Then, any further updates would be for that new hardware.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    The web browser doesn't remember password? I've not had that issue... I log into the precentral forums all the time from my TP and it always remember my password. I never have to log in...
    There is a difference between remaining signed on and remerbering passwords. Not all sites allow you to remained signed on. Another thing is the web browser does not remember form data and no ability to search for text. It is so basic.