Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    When I plug my Touchpad into my iMac I get a message that says release all cards and try again.
    This just started 2 days ago never had a problem.
    Last edited by tajee; 09/06/2011 at 09:56 PM.
    What exactly is the message and where do you get it?
    If it's the "sorry to many cards" (TMC) message, then the TouchPad is out of memory because of memory leaks. Reboot the touchpad and everything is OK again.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I was getting that message last night, but then I was messing around with /etc/jail_pdk.conf in an effort to get mounted network shares to be seen by my apps. I put things back to normal and it works now.

somline, this is a different message than the too many cards one. This one happens when put in USB mode, but it can't mount to your computer. It errors out with a message similar to what the OP states. I don't remember the exact wording.

If a reboot doesn't clear it, you may need to restore the TP using the Doctor as maybe one of the system files got corrupted.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Somline,

I receive the message when I am attempting to use the touchpad to transfer music / pics etc via the mini USB connection. I connect the Touchpad to my iMac or Windows 7 and select USB Drive. The large USB image shows on the touchpad then after 5 seconds I get the error message "release all cards and try again" and it boots me out of USB mode.
    that happened to me too. I had to reboot, and then it worked fine.