Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    I had no problem seeing images of screenshots (hold home and tap power) in the screenshots album in the Photos & Videos app. All of a sudden any new captures I make no longer show up in the album. When I look in the correct storage folder via Internalz Pro, the new images ARE listed - they just don't show in the album. I figured it might be a conflict with a recent app or patch installation but no joy. I would hate to do a hard reset. Any ideas?
    I couldn't even find a new folder on mine until I plugged it into my iMac, then suddenly the captured screenshots folder was there
    I had this same problem and unfortunately still do after doctoring it. It resolves itself until I connect it to my computer through usb and transfer something to it and then do the safe usb removal of it. I always have to go and delete the filenoteify.db3 through internalz and reboot and wait for it to rebuild the photo library. The annoying thing with the broken indexer is that it affects both the music, photos, and documents saved on your touchpad from showing up correctly.

Check out my post from earlier and see if the filenoteify trick works for you: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...howing-up.html
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Thank you!