1.    #1  
    okay so I just ordered a touchpad but I thought it came with 3.0.0 am I correct? For the 3.0.2 do I have to meta doctor?
    Nope, once your 'Pad is hooked up to a wifi network, just go to the System Updates app in the setting menu and go from there. It'll download straight to your tablet and install. No doctoring needed.
    if it comes with 3.0.0, the update app should update it for you. If that fails, you would do a regular doctor, not a meta-doctor.
  4.    #4  
    whoa this HP TOUCHPAD forum is alive unlike the rest of precentral. All the forums(pre, pre 3, pre 2, etc) aren't as lively as this one. I get my touchpad tomorrow!!! Can't wait.
    Congratulations, the waiting must be killing you. You're gonna love the TouchPad.
  6.    #6  
    wow thanks. I'm finally gettinf rid of webos on pre. I will not get a pre 2 nor switch carriers to get pre 3. I'm so done with this badly made phones from HP. To show my loyalty to webos, I bought the touchpad instead of the Ipad. I will be getting the Iphone 5 soon and didn't wanna let go of webos just yet. So I will be getting mine tomorrow and I can't wait. The touchpad is really really popular right now.