min freq: 192mhz
    max freq: 1.836GHz
    sampling rate: 0.01 Sec
    up threshold: 65%
    ignore nice load: false
    powersave bias: 0
    I/O Scheduler: NOOP
    TCP Congestion: VENO

but went back to the default setting of 1.5ghz and used it 1 min and the screen went blank/black on me. I try to reboot TP w/the prower button but nothing is happening. It still blank screen and light on the bottom is still on. What can I do? Did i brick my TP?

I heard someone have to hold down the prower button for 10min b4 reboot, right now i have tape to hold down the prower button.

Please help
    Try holding down the Power and Center(Home) buttons together for about 15 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by gonekrazy4help View Post
    Help!

I removed uberkenel and install F15C. Play w/the settings to

governor: Ondemand
    min freq: 192mhz
    max freq: 1.836GHz
    sampling rate: 0.01 Sec
    up threshold: 65%
    ignore nice load: false
    powersave bias: 0
    I/O Scheduler: NOOP
    TCP Congestion: VENO

but went back to the default setting of 1.5ghz and used it 1 min and the screen went blank/black on me. I try to reboot TP w/the prower button but nothing is happening. It still blank screen and light on the bottom is still on. What can I do? Did i brick my TP?

I heard someone have to hold down the prower button for 10min b4 reboot, right now i have tape to hold down the prower button.

Please help

You can not brick a touchpad unless you mess with touch to share. Period.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Try holding down the Power and Center(Home) buttons together for about 15 seconds.
    yes, it work.

Thanks a lot!
    OK I had this just now. For me the screen came back up blank after the reset...light is on, sound works.

Before it went black I saw the unlock for a few seconds, then it went black again, then I retried hitting power, and it was less and less seeing the screen locked, then it just lights up. Power reset now just brings up blank backlit screen again....did the ribbon cable inside come loose? Thanks in advance.