1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

Apologies if this has already been asked, did a search but loads of irrelevent results.

Anyway I am trying to connect my Touchpad to my PC to transfer files but when I plug the USB cable in the screen on my Touchpad goes really weird and won't let me select the "USB drive mode" button...

Has anyone else experienced this, is there a way to fix it or workaround?

Cheers
  2.    #2  
    Come on guys, I can't be the only one that has had this problem...... anyone?
    Does it come up with a green box saying you can't charge and should use the original cable and charger??

I kept getting that so bought another cable and have been fine, it was caused by a loose connection.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daz123 View Post
    Does it come up with a green box saying you can't charge and should use the original cable and charger??

I kept getting that so bought another cable and have been fine, it was caused by a loose connection.

lol same thing happened to me tonight. i was thinking *** is going on??? i guess these usb cables are really sub-par. half the time i get 'your device might not charge properly' message too.
    I had the problem and read everything but tried all reset modes then finaly hardware reset = power + centre switch ( hold 15 secs ) did not work, however reset using = power = centre switch + sound minus ( hold for 30 secs ) THIS WORKED and now USB mode works fine.
    kingate