1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the Vodafone Pre 3 would work on ATT in the US? Not a bad deal for the Touchpad and Pre 3 if there wouldn't be any problems using them in US.

Exclusive : Carphone Warehouse To Sell HP Pre 3 & HP TouchPad Bundle From 15.50 Per Month | ITProPortal.com
    It will work just fine. Not sure how to deal with that kind of cell phone contract tho
    Ugh, I hate things like this. Kinda given up on getting a TouchPad now so have already started selling things n will carry on with my Pre3 that I bought sim free
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    i dont see anything on the link yet, and its about 15 mins past the hour...
    It's live now on mobiles.co.uk. My g/f just ordered from CPW's own website, they're doing the Pre/TP deal + accessories for both for 20.50 per month. I'm thinking about ordering a deal myself

*edit* Ordered!
    Last edited by stickerboy; 09/07/2011 at 05:01 AM.
    Ordered one to get the Touchpad.

Already have a Pre 3, so I'll be selling the bundled one unlocked.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Ordered one to get the Touchpad.

Already have a Pre 3, so I'll be selling the bundled one unlocked.
    I got the touchpad already, but was looking at the deal for a friend of mine. I am willing to buy the pre-3 off you, unlocked. Expected price please? PM me
    Crap, I bought from mobiles.co.uk a while ago and ordered a TP off e-bay last night... wish I saw this a day earlier!