1.    #1  
    The home button on my TouchPad is very loose and I was wondering if anyone else is having that issue? I've only had it since they went to $99 and have used it very little. It's at the point where is feels it may break...

Thanks in advance
    Well then don't use it :-)
    I use the "up swipe" for everything and only every use the home button for a major reset.
    Mine is loose. I try to not use it, cheap POC. It's not fall off loose, just loose enough that I'd be pretty aggravated had I paid 499 for it. The power and volume buttons are pretty solid though.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Well then don't use it :-)
    I use the "up swipe" for everything and only every use the home button for a major reset.
    And how would I switch applications if I don't use the home button? Once an app is open, say the web browser, you need to press the home button to have the option to swipe.
    No you don't, an "up swipe" reduces any application to a card and you can then up swipe again to the apps/downloads/favourites/settings, or just select one of the apps from the menu at the bottom

In webos you really need the home button for a reset.

If the up swipe is not working, go to settings screen& lock and check your advanced gestures are on (this is default)
    Last edited by Techy; 09/06/2011 at 01:12 PM.
    Check out this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...essed-not.html

or

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...creen-gap.html
    I found that the raised screen is what makes the button feel loose.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the replies! I didn't know about the in-app swipe :-) and will help with the button issue.
    Up swipes do not work for PDK apps. Also, you need the button to escape fullscreen YouTube videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Up swipes do not work for PDK apps. Also, you need the button to escape fullscreen YouTube videos.
    You should be able to minimize the video, then you can swipe up and close the browser.