Global Posts
    807 Global Posts
    I've seen this in a couple of other threads..

when browsing through forums on the Touchpad..seemingly, upon hitting, say, the 'webOS tablet' tab when trying to leave this particular forum section..the page you are directed to will not have up-to-date posts..is this because of the way that the browser caches pages?

is there a way/patch to disable caching? will that even solve this problem?

I cannot believe that the browser was intended to work in this fashion..I wonder if it would work in a similar way for a site such as ESPN.com - where, if you clicked back or on a tab taht you had previously loaded - would you face old scores, etc.?
    It also doesn't work well with vBulliten. Waiting on that Communites app...
    Global Posts
    807 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
    It also doesn't work well with vBulliten. Waiting on that Communites app...
    heard something about that also..

is that like the webOS Tapatalk?
    No it's like the webOS Forums app.
    Global Posts
    807 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
    No it's like the webOS Forums app.
    Tapatalk is an app designed to browse forums - have it installed on my Droid X, not sure what other platforms it might be available on.

Only reason I asked is because I like that app and was wondering if this new webOS forums app would be of the same type/setup/etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwil85 View Post
    Tapatalk is an app designed to browse forums - have it installed on my Droid X, not sure what other platforms it might be available on.

Only reason I asked is because I like that app and was wondering if this new webOS forums app would be of the same type/setup/etc.
    Yea, it's similar.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Forums app is mentioned here and is for webOS phones. It is Tapatalk powered. I was just picking a nit with you.