Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I've got the new touchpad and wanted to install preware etc... although I set the password on developer mode before I knew I shouldn't have (basically the first day I got it).

I've downloaded a number of apps/games etc and am wondering if I do a hard reset would I loose it all? anything paid for etc.. (can it be downloaded again)? I've seen there's a few backup app's around - syncall (does it cover my requirements?)

thanks for any help!!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    You wont lose your apps, after you have signed in your profile again your downloaded apps and de rest of your hp/palm profile will sync.

Paid apps are always free downloads after you deleted them.

Dont worry!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    thank you for that!! will get it sorted later on
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    yeah I already had to reset cause I messed up an overclock feed but only had free apps. After a reset and setting up ur account again it automatically downloads and install the apps from the HP catalog. You will have to dl all of the apps from preware manually though.
    What about patches that were installed through Pre-ware. Will it reinstall them too. I want to put it back to out of box state so I can redo the patches and then OC again.