1.    #1  
    I have many paper flash cards for studying. I'm wondering if there's any software can help me to scan the flash card and transfer them to electronic ones. So I can use it on Touchpad. Thanks.
    Last edited by zrzhu; 09/06/2011 at 09:18 AM.
    Use a scanner. Scan it, copy it to your TouchPad.
    Have you tried installing Flash Card app from HP App Catalog? It's $4.99, but has many nice features, access to tons of the premade cards on Quizlet.com, FlashcardExchange.com or FlashCards Database. There are also tools to create your own set using provided tools on the developers website(import from csv and so on)
    When I bought my Maemo-linux powered N900, its future was doomed.
    When I bought my WebOS powered Touchpad, its future was uncertain.
    IAmA multitasking necrophile!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by arcticrobot View Post
    Have you tried installing Flash Card app from HP App Catalog? It's $4.99, but has many nice features, access to tons of the premade cards on Quizlet.com, FlashcardExchange.com or FlashCards Database. There are also tools to create your own set using provided tools on the developers website(import from csv and so on)
    this is a good way to create electronic ones. Since I have bought the paper version one already, so I just wanted to convert them to electronic ones.
    You could get one of these: Newegg.com - Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 PA03586-B005 CCD 600 x 600 dpi Sheet-Fed Duplex Scanner

Had it at my old job, huge time saver.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    You could get one of these: Newegg.com - Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 PA03586-B005 CCD 600 x 600 dpi Sheet-Fed Duplex Scanner

Had it at my old job, huge time saver.
    Thanks. I can scan it at work, so I don't need to get a scanner!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Use a digital camera, works every time