1.    #1  
    sorry as I know streaming has been covered in other threads but I have an issue I am trying to "easily" work around and could use some help

I have used Orb before in the past to stream my media content from my PC to a browser and PS3 so I tried to set it up for use with my TouchPad

When accessing my files through the browser on the TouchPad I noticed I could see all the media content from my PC and could view photos but when I tried to stream audio files (or video) the Orb Player would come up with the image of the album cover or first screen of the movie ... it would clock for a couple of seconds and then stop and have a play icon on the screen ... when I would press the play icon then it would just continuously clock and the video or audio would never start playing

I just realized that when I had previously used Orb before I was using a Belkin router with an AT&T modem .... but since then the modem crapped out on me and I am now using an AT&T 2Wire device (2701HG-B) which is a router and modem in one.
    It is my understanding that this device does not support UPnP

could this be why my TouchPad browser would not be loading up the streaming media? .... yet still pulling up the photo images?

If Orb is not going to work because of this router/modem limitation is there a better solution I can look at that will?

I would like to use Orb but don't feel comfortable if there is a fix in messing with port/firewall settings and the like to trial and error a troubleshoot

thanks in advance
    Last edited by musick; 09/05/2011 at 04:07 PM.
    I have a 2wire 2701 also and am able to view video with orb. Did you set Ord to use flash and to the asx file extension?
    I have a 2wire 2701 also and am able to view video with orb. Did you set Ord to use flash and to the asx file extension?
  4.    #4  
    Orb Flash Player is my default streaming option

streaming works fine on my PC through Orb via my web browser
    I just can't get any streaming to play through the browser on my TP

I can see all the files they just won't play
    ..... so frustrating
    Last edited by musick; 09/05/2011 at 07:27 PM.