1.    #1  
    So on a perfectly white picture filling the entire touchpad screen and holding it in the portrait position, there is a yellowish tint that's only about 1/4" in size at the bottom side (closest to the home button). Anyone else have this?

I don't have a camera with me right now so I made this crappy ms paint thing to show you what i'm talking about.

Would it be possible if you guys could upload a pic of a white picture filling the touchpad on full brightness in a dark room?
    Here's a mediocre photo of mine. My screen doesn't exhibit any discolouration when displaying white at full brightness. The red fringe along the left edge of the screen is a product of the photo.

Good luck resolving your issue!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by touhctyipst View Post
    Here's a mediocre photo of mine. My screen doesn't exhibit any discolouration when displaying white at full brightness. The red fringe along the left edge of the screen is a product of the photo.

Good luck resolving your issue!
    Thanks for the pic, mine is very much like that except the yellow tint on the left is noticeable and not a artifact of the pic.
  4.    #4  
    Managed to get a pic of it. It's on the left side, very noticeable when using it.

Defective unit?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonlam97 View Post
    Defective unit?
    what does yours look like? Any pics?