1.    #1  
    I just recieved my touchpad.I oppened it for the first setup and the touch is not working....in the manual says first to fully charge it (recommended)...the bold is white so that means fully charged.Whats going on?.....whats the procedure for first setup.

It shows me the Language menu to choose language but the touch not working.Hard buttons work....
    Have you tried shutting it down and restarting?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t0byd0g1 View Post
    Have you tried shutting it down and restarting?
    How to do that?
    since you don't have touch ability, hold power and the center button for about 15 seconds to force a restart.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  5.    #5  
    I cant believe this is happening.I did the restart.....blue language page popped up with sound but i cannot choose language...touch not working.Anything else to try?
  6.    #6  
    Also while waiting in the setup language page touchpad shutted down by its self after some minutes without doing anything.....
  7.    #7  
    I dont know if the problem caused by this:When i recieved i did not open the touchpad from the hard button...i just pluged it into an electric outlet in order to charge.....conecting touchpad to the electric outlet also wakes up the device....maybe i shouldnt do that and started it up first with the hard button??
    That's pretty rotten luck. It sounds like some defective hardware. Do you get any feedback at all when you touch anywhere on the screen? Can you tell if the battery is extremely low?

I'd at least try to doctor the device before giving up, but if the touchscreen is truly defective, you're not going to be able to do much other than try to exchange it for another one.
  9.    #9  
    I am from greece....i cant find in the link below where to register in order to use webOS doctor.
    https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface

ps no feedback at all anywhere i touch it.Battery is all green at the top...
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Doctor it and report back
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ac921ol View Post
    Doctor it and report back
    I cant find where to register in the support site...?

EDIT I registered the product in UK but it does not let me to log in.....unbelievable.

Any other way to use web doctor?
    Last edited by DJTaurus; 09/05/2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    I cant find where to register in the support site...?

EDIT I registered the product in UK but it does not let me to log in.....unbelievable.

Any other way to use web doctor?
    im guessing since your screen isnt working you havent run the update. click on the version 3.0.0 assuming you got the wifi only touchpad.

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

good luck
  13.    #13  
    i uninstalled usb drivers and tried to install them again with a different procedure (with volume up and usb plug in).....now windows 7 dont succesfully install the drivers.....any link of the usb drivers to install them manually?
  14.    #14  
    Ι just figured out how to upgrade to 3.0.0....it rebooted....TOUCH STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!
  15.    #15  
    Updated also to 3.0.2.....touch did not work...so.....