1.    #1  
    I have seen similar problems posted before, but I don't seem to be able to track down a solution.
    on many web pages that have a lot of images it will load them and then about half of them will disappear. It almost is acting like there isn't enough memory to display them all is there a patch or another solution? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

an example page
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/catego...;clink=3709732
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I get this all of the time, mainly in landscape mode. Try portrait mode and see if the images come in. If so, do that and then rotate to landscape and the images should be there. I am hoping the next webOS OTA update has some much needed browser improvements. It needs it!
  3.    #3  
    It seems to happen in either landscape or portrait mode. Doesn't seem to matter which.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Yea I get same thing. On Gawker Media sites, the user names in comment section are invisible and few other sites have entire sections missing.

I've asked before but no replies. Seems like people have not noticed or cared enough to question it.
    I too have this problem. I can get around it most of the time when I'm able to select to see only 25ish results at a time, but some sites don't give that option. I'm curious though, has anyone tried using advanced browser application? Is the problem still there?
    Did any of you overclock your Touchpads? I haven't done that yet and I wonder if that would help the situation.
    I don't presume this is the same problem as webOS 1.x doesn't display image exceeding certain resolution?
    Quote Originally Posted by w3b0s View Post
    Did any of you overclock your Touchpads? I haven't done that yet and I wonder if that would help the situation.
    I'm overclocked on my TP, and I have this issue. Only about a third of the Chive pictures would load for me, boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkSkunk81 View Post
    I'm overclocked on my TP, and I have this issue. Only about a third of the Chive pictures would load for me, boo.
    Sux. Guess I'll try HP Support.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Anyone find a fix for this? It's actually really annoying me. Anyone on advanced browser app notice this?
    Might want to take a look at the "Disable webOS's (flawed) Browser Cache" thread since it might be related to the browser cache known "over-aggressive" nature. I observed this myself with pages loading that I knew to be out of date. Since I loaded disable-browser-cache.patch that behavior has stopped. I know it seems like a bad idea to disable cache but in this case it seems the lesser of evils.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Might want to take a look at the "Disable webOS's (flawed) Browser Cache" thread since it might be related to the browser cache known "over-aggressive" nature. I observed this myself with pages loading that I knew to be out of date. Since I loaded disable-browser-cache.patch that behavior has stopped. I know it seems like a bad idea to disable cache but in this case it seems the lesser of evils.
    Yeah I've done that already and it still hasn't work. Another example is when I log on Facebook and look at my friend's photos. It only loads up about 20-30 photos in the album and the rest is blank.
    I am having the same problem. After I scroll down about 1 1/2 of the site all the images are missing below that point. If I flip it to landscape and back then reload the page then every once in awhile (rare) all the pictures load.

Is there any type of limit in the OS that would be causing this or possible patch that could be causing this? (I tried different kernels and same issue, stock & OC)
    same problem here! It does it with videos too where it will only load a few seconds ahead instead of downloading enough ahead of current spot. Drives me crazy. I now prefer to watch videos on my phone over the touchpad. Shouldn't be that way
    I just checked and there is no difference with Advanced Browser. Maybe the developer can fix it to give another leg up over the stock browser.