Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by LinkofAuburn; 10/06/2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Release Thread Link
    Trollpad?
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Hey there, this looks great - would love to check it out.
    I've done a bunch of theming for android, and interested in participating here too.

I have a probably noob question, and will totally edit this post later and include feedback .. but not sure who else to ask.

I installed the only touchpad theme when I got it, through Preware.. (Glass?)
    Now if I try to install another theme, I get this error (portion)..
    Seems like an easy solution.. just don't know the webOS ropes yet.. any help appreciated!

Code:
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.prethemer.themes.50a1747492.postinst 2>&1
    mkdir: can't create directory '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install': File exists
    cat: can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.txt': No such file or directory
    sh: 1: unknown operand
    There is already a theme installed. Remove any installed themes before continuing
    Removing package com.prethemer.themes.50a1747492 from root...
    remove
    No packages removed.
    Nothing to be done
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by decalex View Post
    Hey there, this looks great - would love to check it out.
    I've done a bunch of theming for android, and interested in participating here too.

I have a probably noob question, and will totally edit this post later and include feedback .. but not sure who else to ask.

I installed the only touchpad theme when I got it, through Preware.. (Glass?)
    Now if I try to install another theme, I get this error (portion)..
    Seems like an easy solution.. just don't know the webOS ropes yet.. any help appreciated!

Code:
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.prethemer.themes.50a1747492.postinst 2>&1
    mkdir: can't create directory '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install': File exists
    cat: can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.txt': No such file or directory
    sh: 1: unknown operand
    There is already a theme installed. Remove any installed themes before continuing
    Removing package com.prethemer.themes.50a1747492 from root...
    remove
    No packages removed.
    Nothing to be done
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    you have to uninstall your previously installed skin first
  5.    #5  
    sorry I've been gone so long I'll finish this next day off
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Aston Martin View Post
    Trollpad?
    problem?
    lol, awesome looking. I'll give it a try when its released.
    Mods, can you please add a Dislike button?
    Can't wait to try it out...
  10.    #10  
    Finished if a mod could move this/rename this as needed I'd be both fine and thankful for doing so.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Will this be posted in preware? Where can I donate for a great looking theme?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by skatopias View Post
    I'll figure out how to get this properly packed and upload it later to themes.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkofAuburn View Post
    I'll figure out how to get this properly packed and upload it later to themes.
    Awesome. If you'd like, share the method u use to do so :-) very curious about this. The internalz way seems kinda crazy.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Don't forget to disable flash and multitasking for that authentic feel!

sorry
  15.    #15  
    Awesome. If you'd like, share the method u use to do so :-) very curious about this. The internalz way seems kinda crazy.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    yeah its a lengthy process
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkofAuburn View Post
    yeah its a lengthy process
    Do u know of a way to plug into usb and access folders above internal? That alone would make it a lot easier. Currently, I'm using dropbox with Gemini file manager to copy the stuff over. Makes it a little easier with the two paned screen.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
  17.    #17  
    Do u know of a way to plug into usb and access folders above internal? That alone would make it a lot easier. Currently, I'm using dropbox with Gemini file manager to copy the stuff over. Makes it a little easier with the two paned screen.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    not yet if you figure it out let me know and I'll do the same GO TEAM! Anyways I just favorite locations I use a lot and made a system so I just copy and paste to root I got a new theme in the works for zelda fans or midevil fans in general might like it I also have some new secret tricks expect a perfect dock in my next update along with a hidden search bar perhaps even a better app shelve.
    I would like to think it would be possible to use the "files" tab on prethemer.com to upload each image and filename then it could be downloaded as an .ipk using webOS quick install...ya think? Obviously a huge pain for the themer but much easier to control and less complicated to download...right?
    Palm Pre Legacy WebOS 2.1
    http://www.prethemer.com/profile/holley2583/themes, Checkum' Out!
  19.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seauxcrazy View Post
    lol, awesome looking. I'll give it a try when its released.
    Quote Originally Posted by mango86 View Post
    Can't wait to try it out...
    Quote Originally Posted by skatopias View Post

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    New Release Thread+Update:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...uch-theme.html

It's gotten way better.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast