Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    So i was trying to update the TP (have been trying since tuesday) it froze up like it often does and rebooted on its own (like it often does) and got froze on "hp" screen. After like 15 minutes i gave up and did the hard reboot by holding the power and center button.

When it came back on it said Restore required...
    So i did it and of course everything was wiped and went back through the setup process and logged into my webos account.

everything started downloading again and about 50% of the apps i had failed to install and the catalog wouldnt load up, it was just a plain white screen.

then of course, it rebooted on its own again... and now is saying restore is required again.

Any suggestions? words of encouragement? anything? because i am about to throw this thing out the window.

How the H*** did HP release such a buggy version of this software at launch? no wonder thye failed miserably.
    Try doctoring it and see what happens.

Hang in there, you won't find anything better for the price.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturos View Post

How the H*** did HP release such a buggy version of this software at launch? no wonder thye failed miserably.
    Buggy? How many electronic devices do you know that DONT screw up if you hard reboot them in the middle of a firmware update?