Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tedcas
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I want naked women on my touch pad, pics and vids of risque things that would make a mother blush. I also want to be able to hand my touchpad to my mom to teach her about technology and not have to worry about her blushing. Are there any vault apps, hidden folder apps, or OS tricks that could let me have my dream of separation of smut and family?
    Last edited by bable; 09/04/2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Word usage
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    you could use the box.net account to have access to risque material without it residing on your device, perv!
    paulm64 likes this.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    you could use the box.net account to have access to risque material without it residing on your device, perv!
    Good thought but I need something offline, and ironically enough I'm filling my box.net with 50 gigs of disney movies... Perv like in Robert Asprins books I assume.
    Internalz Pro is a file manager that will also open/view files directly, as well as letting you "hide" them from the standard OS applications. This should be sufficient to keep your "Daisy Duke" videos out of the family's "Daisy Duck" collection, at least...

Internalz Pro | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

--John
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbennett View Post
    Internalz Pro is a file manager that will also open/view files directly, as well as letting you "hide" them from the standard OS applications. This should be sufficient to keep your "Daisy Duke" videos out of the family's "Daisy Duck" collection, at least...

Internalz Pro | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

--John
    That sounds like what I'm looking for, I'll play around with it and post results so future pervs can just search in shame
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts

as it should be...
    Sorry.. but P|C is a family forum. <thread closed>