1.    #1  
    Hey everyone, this is my first post, been getting really good info on using my tp and now I have a problem of my own. I was searching the web and I copied a link and when I minimized the screen so I could email the link my tp froze with the page minimized and now it won't respond. Is there a way to restart it? Is there anything I can do or do I just have to wait it out? Any info will be helpful. Still kinda new with my tp. Thank you in advance.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racnakd View Post
    Hey everyone, this is my first post, been getting really good info on using my tp and now I have a problem of my own. I was searching the web and I copied a link and when I minimized the screen so I could email the link my tp froze with the page minimized and now it won't respond. Is there a way to restart it? Is there anything I can do or do I just have to wait it out? Any info will be helpful. Still kinda new with my tp. Thank you in advance.
    Do a hard reboot.. Basically just press the power and home buttons and hold until the device reboots.
  3.    #3  
    Auto, that worked. Thanks for the advise. Still trying to figure some things out.