1. k3u
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    It's frustrating, I downloaded HP Play to sync music to my HP TouchPad however whenever I enter "USB Mode" after 10 seconds or so it gives me an error saying "USB Connection Failed, try deleting all cards and try again." Also in my HP Play program it doesn't recognize my TouchPad so essentially I can't transfer music over to my TouchPad. ):

I've also tried to re-plug in my USB ports and it still wouldn't budge.
    don't enter usb mode, and try it that way.

make sure you are connected directly to the PC, and not through a hub. Try different ports, or even a different PC.
  3. k3u
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    don't enter usb mode, and try it that way.

make sure you are connected directly to the PC, and not through a hub. Try different ports, or even a different PC.
    On HP Play, it still says "No storage media is currently available on this device. To enable access, select "Mass storage mode," USB Mode" or similar option on your device.
    ok, then try the other suggestions.
    A reboot is always your friend
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    When you do get your TP connected to your computer, HPPlay still won't be able to transfer all your music, at least it didnt' for me. I found it very buggy and slow. I tried to get it to sync a few smaller playlists, and it would only manage to copy about half the music and think it was done. All the songs were in a supported format with no DRM. I would erase all the songs, restart HPPlay and try again. Same thing, but different songs. I ended up just copying them by hand. This is on OS/X 10.6.7.
    Same problem for me...I just switched to Doubletwist that worked just fine. Sorli...