Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tikblang
  1.    #1  
    On page 5 of today's Office Max newspaper insert they are advertising the 16GB Touchpad for $399.99 and the 32GB version for $499.99. Ad copy states "Special order required in select locations. While supplies last."

    So much for the fire sale...
  2. #2  
    It was in last week's Meijer (a midwest chain) ad (for the same high prices). They had to issue a correction because the ad was prepared/printed weeks ago.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by loubapache View Post
    It was in last week's Meijer (a midwest chain) ad (for the same high prices). They had to issue a correction because the ad was prepared/printed weeks ago.
    I wondered if that might be the case - their website says they are no longer available in stores or online.
  4. #4  
    It is in todays hhgregg add as well.
  5. #5  
    the adds are made months in advance for example right now they are working on black Friday adds since it takes time to get stock etc....
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    the adds are made months in advance for example right now they are working on black Friday adds since it takes time to get stock etc....
    Not months, but usually about 2-3 weeks.
    And they're called circulars, not "adds."
  7. IanMcB's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    #7  
    Staples as well (for $499).

    6th Ave Electronics has them listed for $149 (the 32gig) going on sale tomorrow morning, in store only, and only 150 total available.
  8. #8  
    Office Depot too...
  9. bckrupps's Avatar
    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #9  
    Circulars not ads lol. Lets be proper folks.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Not months, but usually about 2-3 weeks.
    And they're called circulars, not "adds."
    They are actually called "Weekly Ads". Look at their websites and you will see. Ad is an abbreviation for advertisement. There is just one "d".
  11. #11  
    And the Past Tense of Know is:
    Gnu!

    LOL
  12. tikblang's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Office Depot too...
    That's it. I'm suing them! Get ready Office Depot! I have proof of discrimination and suffering.
    DizWhiz likes this.

Posting Permissions