1.    #1  
    for some reason videos on those to sites don't work. Anyone else have this problem?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Read on in another forum that espn moved on to 10.2 version of flash and we really stuck in 10.1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    ramnathn, this is wrong as we are on 10.3. I just went to espn.com and played the first video on the main page (happened to be a Nadal US Open video). Played fine. First of all you need to specify the setup of your TP if you are having issues. Are you running stock or uberkernal etc. Also what patches you are running.
  4.    #4  
    yeah I'm running recommended patches for speed. I found max blocker and removed it. Restarted and I get error 140 on CBS. After it skips thru several vids (3mins) then one vid plays. The process keeps going. No vids at all on espn.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Why am I getting a pic of a blue block with question mark on it where there is suppose to be a video to play? I am getting this for espn.com where on main page at top is suppose to videos for espn3.com? Is it the ad blocker patch or what that is causing this? I have java script and flash enabled.

It seems I can't play an videos on nfl.com as well.

Any suggestions to fix this?
    I just went to NFL.com and clicked on videos and I'm watching it perfectly fine. I've only updated the software from HP and done "muffle logging" patch. I clicked on other videos on NFL.com and its working fine for me. I have comcast with 15-20MPBS DL speeds.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VeNoMiZeD View Post
    I just went to NFL.com and clicked on videos and I'm watching it perfectly fine. I've only updated the software from HP and done "muffle logging" patch. I clicked on other videos on NFL.com and its working fine for me. I have comcast with 15-20MPBS DL speeds.
    When I go to videos page I get a big blue square image on top where I think there should be a video present and then when I click on any videos on the page I get the same image on top where the video is suppose to play. No play image or automatic playback of video.

Anyone else having this issue? Is this related to maybe the ad blocker/max blocker patch or not?
    Just went to ESPN and saw videos there too. I havent dont ad blocker so I'm not sure, but I did read something about it blocking video from CBS site, that could be the problem but I'm not 100% sure.
    http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/venomized/?action=view&current=00468ab6.mp4
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Anyone else having issues with viewing videos on nfl.com? If so were you able to fix it or are you running a particular kernel that works compared to another that might not? I'm currently on uberkernel 1.5 and having issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeym74 View Post
    Anyone else having issues with viewing videos on nfl.com? If so were you able to fix it or are you running a particular kernel that works compared to another that might not? I'm currently on uberkernel 1.5 and having issues.
    Not currently. Just watched a few videos from each site [ESPN and NFL]. I was on the 1.5 uberkernel, but found on my end it caused many errors, and often video playback didn't work too well. Since going back to the stock 1.2, I feel that I am getting errors much less often and video playback has been better as well.

I'm happy at 1.2 for the moment.