1.    #1  
    Hi all, first post here!

I got my touchpad a couple of weeks ago and have been looking at plenty of sites that use flash video and all work fine. However there are a couple of sites, mainly for football streams, that show a "connection error" when trying to load a stream.

Is there a work around for this?
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    I have the same problem, both on the touchpad and on my pre 2. Liveonlinefooty.com works fine on all my other flash compatible devices (winxp laptop, Samsung galaxy tab, boxee box).

I do hope someone can come up with a solution as watching football streams is one of the main things I want to use a tablet for.

Would the hulu fix be of any use here?
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Bump....in case any of you clever people out there have any ideas on how to fix this
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Installed the hulu fix patch but still no joy
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Another bump just in case anyone can think of a solution for this problem. It's still bugging the hell out of me
    Hi,
    I am also having the same problem, can anyone help? Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Keith
    BUMP Please....
    Hi, to get round this I downloaded splashtop remote software, must admit it works very well for playing streams from another PC.
    Anyone tried since updating to 3.0.4? Mine is at home updating so cant check it until tonight!

i cant wait until LOF starts to work on my TP. it will then be complete!
    I'm in the same position! Updating while I am at work! Fingers crossed!!
    Any news on whether the update fixes the problem with the site? My update is failing so I don't know yet.