Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I have preware installed of course and all the threads toggled to ON but this is all that is showing up...
    http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/e...-09_235929.png
    am I getting all possible options? Feels like I am missing stuff, esp patches... On my pre- there are so many more that say "not yet available for webOS 1.4.5..." I know some would be for webOS 2.x but it seems like there should be more for 3.0.2 than what is showing up on my touchpad?!? Just curious if I am doing something g wrong?
    thanks in advqnce
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Looks right to me. You can add some testing feeds and such, but what you see in that screenshot is pretty much it as of now. Remember, the TouchPad has only been available for 2 months now.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    Looks right to me. You can add some testing feeds and such, but what you see in that screenshot is pretty much it as of now. Remember, the TouchPad has only been available for 2 months now.
    thanks, yeah I know how long it has been out, preordered my 32GB

so then the patch for the hulu fix must be for webOS 2.x? And a number of other ones that show up on my PrPrPr&#$275$;- $but$ $won$'$t$ $work$?
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    The hulu fix is for the TouchPad. I didn't know they packaged it up into a patch already.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    The hulu fix is for the TouchPad. I didn't know they packaged it up into a patch already.
    that's why I feel like I must be missing something... It shows on my Pre but not the Touchpad ?
    this may sound like a dumb question, have you updated your feeds on the touchpad?
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdonato View Post
    this may sound like a dumb question, have you updated your feeds on the touchpad?
    ummm.... Yeah every time preware loads I have it set to update feeds and have tried manually updating feeds
    mine has way less stuff.

i have package updates
    available packages 491
    installed packages 101
    list of everything

if I go under available packages i see a lot of categories, including "patches" with about 20 items in there

How did you get all those categories on the opening page? which feeds are yo usubscribed to? I am totally new to webos

EDIT: nevermind, I figured it out.. there's options under "main scene" to get all that stuff to show up. gonna leave this post here in case someone else doesn't know how to do it
    Last edited by mistermojorizin; 09/04/2011 at 12:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermojorizin View Post
    mine has way less stuff.

i have package updates
    available packages 491
    installed packages 101
    list of everything

if I go under available packages i see a lot of categories, including "patches" with about 20 items in there

How did you get all those categories on the opening page? which feeds are yo usubscribed to? I am totally new to webos
    open preware ~ preferences ~ then 4th "box down" toggle them all on enjoy!