Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cantaffordit
  1.    #1  
    OK, so this is a very newb question. For the past 2-3 days I've been trying to figure out how to put my 720p movies on my touchpads actually memory. I can't put the 4+ GB 720p MKV movies on the actually TP because it's over the limit (which is VERY dumb, is there anyway someone can make a patch to override that?) So I've tried Handbrake to convert it to Mp4 it's still 2+ GB. Am I crap outta luck trying to get ANY of my HD movies on my TP? If so, this SUCKKS.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/04/2011 at 01:12 AM.
    HD would be a waste of time, because the TP runs at 1024x768
    fxspec06 likes this.
    handbrake is free and it will fix you up!
  4.    #4  
    Oh well, thanks for the help, unlike the other guy. I used Hanbrake and I did change the resolution to 1024x768 and mp4 but the file is still too big for put on the internal memory on the TP. Movie is 6 GB. Guess I don't know how to use it, thanks for the help anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by suikostinger View Post
    Oh well, thanks for the help, unlike the other guy. I used Hanbrake and I did change the resolution to 1024x768 and mp4 but the file is still too big for put on the internal memory on the TP. Movie is 6 GB. Guess I don't know how to use it, thanks for the help anyway.
    From one of the other posts in the forum, my understanding is TP uses FAT32 file system. So the max size of the file is limited to 4G bytes. Not sure why you can't copy a 2G file.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  6.    #6  
    OK, fixed, I musta had Large File Checked when converting the files. It works, thanks for the help!