Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a 32GB Touchpad since I missed the firesale. I know that HP is manufacturing new Touchpads but they are not coming until the end of October and there is no guarantee or price or that I will get one. I wanted to know if anyone had a new unboxed 32gb Touchpad for sale around the $150 HP price?
    you and about 300 off us are looking for one
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    amazon and ebay
    Good luck. You'll need it since on the open market they don't go for $150. Just wait for production round 2.
    Considering I paid $170 with tax, good luck?
    laoh and jedinat like this.
    Plus Tax, plus shipping and plus I spent hours and days trying to get one = $260 dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by tarbo View Post
    Plus Tax, plus shipping and plus I spent hours and days trying to get one = $260 dollars.
    but did you try just asking to buy one for $150?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eatyourgreens View Post
    but did you try just asking to buy one for $150?
    I stood in line for 6 hours outside of Best Buy in 90 degree direct sun with 200 other people to get one of 24 16gb and 24 32gb. I scored a 32gb, and 3 people after me got one...

And you think someone is going to sell you one for 150$ when none exist in the retail market? WOW.... Good luck with that!
    Post a WTB ad on Craigslist 2 days ago got a 32gb for 225 dollars from a nice guy. Worth it for me... I already invested in 2 touchstones, a case and a keyboard for ultra cheap pricing, since Datavision promised us we'd get touchpads.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    ebay... I got lucky and found a 16 gb for $200 last night. I havent seen them any lower.
    amazon or craigslist, however, they are not that price, they're usually double.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aeharding View Post
    Post a WTB ad on Craigslist 2 days ago got a 32gb for 225 dollars from a nice guy. Worth it for me... I already invested in 2 touchstones, a case and a keyboard for ultra cheap pricing, since Datavision promised us we'd get touchpads.
    Did you have any issues with the Touchpad that you got on Craigslist since unlike eBay you don't get seller ratings?
    kenmitch likes this.
    I lost 3 days of my life looking for one... I would equate that to at least 370 dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by bedhan View Post
    Did you have any issues with the Touchpad that you got on Craigslist since unlike eBay you don't get seller ratings?
    craigslist you meet face to face so you can check it out before you give the person money

and you won't ever find it for 150 unless hp's second sale goes for the same price

luckily for me I got it for 157 (no ca tax (live in ca) ftw!) on TD sale...

still had to through the week searching endlessly since my gf and family want one....
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Let me clarify that i am a long time WebOS user using an original Pre minus and before that a Treo. I am a bit flexible on price but since I injured my leg, am not mobile and can't wait in line for hours along with not having worked for over a year and cannot really afford to spend $300 to $400 on a Touchpad. I understand y'all sacrificed a lot to get their TP's. I know y'all are shocked that I can ask for someone to sell me a $150 Touchpad but I think the WebOS community is the best community out there and someone might be willing to help a brotha out. After all the only dumb question is an unasked question.
    Quote Originally Posted by bedhan View Post
    Let me clarify that i am a long time WebOS user using an original Pre minus and before that a Treo. I am a bit flexible on price but since I injured my leg, am not mobile and can't wait in line for hours along with not having worked for over a year and cannot really afford to spend $300 to $400 on a Touchpad. I understand y'all sacrificed a lot to get their TP's. I know y'all are shocked that I can ask for someone to sell me a $150 Touchpad but I think the WebOS community is the best community out there and someone might be willing to help a brotha out. After all the only dumb question is an unasked question.
    if you are willing to pay around 200-300 for it then go to ebay
    if you don't want / can't best I can say is go for the 16gb or wait again for the second
    firesale
    I got a 32GB one for $360 USD (according to my bank) from TradeMe (NZ based auction website, similar to eBay).

Paid, got it 12 hours 10 minutes after he shipped it . Even sent me the receipt (showing he paid $950 NZD (or, $775 USD) encase it breaks.

Not a scratch on the baby when I opened it.
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticslug View Post
    I lost 3 days of my life looking for one... I would equate that to at least 370 dollars.
    That sucks!

I know many have spent countless hours looking for one - I woke up Sunday morning (the first day after HP cut the price) and drove down to Office Depot. Not a soul in the store - asked nicely for my $120 16GB TP, paid and was home within 10 minutes.
    bedhan likes this.
    considering many people paid ~ $200 with recycling fee, tax and shipping, good luck!
    Lol just leave people payed tax and maybe shipping too. It's not just $150. Anyways you will end up paying close to double the price if you really want one, and at that price you might as well start looking at some other tablets that are a little bit more.
    You can find new, unopened 16GB TP @ Amazon for $225 ($0.0 shipping).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast