Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    The cheapest your going to pay is $225 plus shipping on Ebay for the 16GB model . I thinkt he one you want is $300+ on Ebay . there are a few hundred people looking for one. Unless you signed up for the HP notification early thats probally the cheapest you will pay ( on Ebay). Its unfortunate that some folks purchased 10+ when it originally went for $99 and $199 but atleast Stores and Hp seem to ahve caught on and are limiting it to one purchase per person. So the 100K that HP has in October should satisfy the demand a bit as long as its 1 per person as I read.
    I just bought a 32 gb yesterday off craigslist in chicago from a guy for 200. i had to buy the keyboard and hp case off of him also, (60 for both) to get the deal, so for 260 i got the touchpad, case, and keyboard. I don't think i'll need the keyboard though..
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Thanks chalx. I did not realize any of the amazon resellers still had it. I'll check them out.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    That might help alleviate demand but I feel at these prices I think there is demand for another 300 - 400K not 100 - 200K so I think HP really missed an opportunity with the TP unless this is really a "New Coke" style bait and switch. That doesn't seem likely to me. They just sound lost and confused. Certainly the "HP way" of doing things is long gone.
    Funny how many early webOS users feel a sense of entitlement to a $149 tablet, yet were unwilling or unable to afford one a few months ago.

Just spend a few extra bucks and see why HP thought they could fetch $500 for half the price.

Otherwise, why must you have a touchpad? You can buy my 16gb Archos 101 android tablet currently on ebay @ $76 and save even more money
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12