1.    #1  
    Okay...I've been playing around with the different kernels and I can't seem to get any to work at 1.836 GHz I'm currently using the latest F4 Phantom and it works fine at Max Freq 1.728 GHz but if I change it in Govnah to 1.836 GHz it locks up and reboots. Wasn't sure if there is a patch installed that I needed to remove...curious if anyone else is having problems.

Thanks
    Dennis
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    That happened to me as well. I am keeping it at 1.728 for now.
    F4 is a test kernel, it is not stable. You should not be using test kernels unless you understand exactly what they are, what can happen, and how to troubleshoot. More can be found here: http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Testing_Feeds
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

4.    #4  
    fxspec06...I totally understand the risk with test kernels...was just curious if anyone else was having problems getting their TP to run above 1.728.

thanks
    Last edited by loughary; 09/03/2011 at 06:43 PM.
    My pad runs 1.83 on F15C, never tried F4 at that speed

Not every TouchPad will be able to run every kernel at every frequency. My Pre + can't run at 1.4ghz, and my Pre2 can't run at 1.2ghz. Just depends on the batch you got.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06