Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sixftlion
  1.    #1  
    Does anybody know who qa5.online.systems.update is? It is calling me on Skype on my Touchpad quite often, but I never pick up as I am not sure if it could be something fishy...
    It could be an amazing once in a lifetime investment opportunity being offered by some african business man who just inherited billions of $$'s in gold bullion. Who has searched the planet trying to find you, so you can help him out with a few bucks so he can get the paperwork made official by his lawyers !

Or maybe it's some kind of scam
    My brother has gotten three of these calls on his Touchpad. It is a scam. Search on google and you will find it. Just block them from your skype account.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHighwayman View Post
    It could be an amazing once in a lifetime investment opportunity being offered by some african business man who just inherited billions of $$'s in gold bullion. Who has searched the planet trying to find you, so you can help him out with a few bucks so he can get the paperwork made official by his lawyers !

Or maybe it's some kind of scam
    Oh, so that is a good deed that I gave him my bank account numbers and PIN codes ? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEye View Post
    My brother has gotten three of these calls on his Touchpad. It is a scam. Search on google and you will find it. Just block them from your skype account.
    I did google before I posted here on the forums, but didn't find anything. I figured it's probably something scammy. Good idea to block them in Skype (I don't use Skype that much, so I didn't think about it.). Thanks!
    DemonHighwayman likes this.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I have also had this but can only find a way to block Skype messaging and not Skype calls.

Anyone know how to do this?
    open up a skype app on your computer and only allow friends to contact you.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember