Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I just picked up a Logitech a2dp adapter:

Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices (980-000540): Electronics

it pairs fine but audio only seems to work with native apps such as flash video in browser. All 3rd party apps I tested just give silence- AmpacheXL, Pandora, Tune in Radio. I haven't tested the native music app but I suspect that it would work since it came with the device. Anyone have a solution to this? Must the apps themselves need some additional code to work? Additionally the audio level over Bluetooth is low hut that's less of a concern.

edit: it appears that this has been reported in the bug thread here but it doesn't appear to be on the main page:

http://forums.precentral.net/3058991-post138.html

edit: does work in Angry Birds so its not all 3rd party apps that don't work.
    Last edited by falz; 09/03/2011 at 04:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Regarding the audio level, I updated:
    Code:
    /var/preferences/com.palm.audio/prefsDB.sl
    via sqlite3 and adjusted media_a2dp_volume down from its default (100) as well as above but I was not able to get anything different in its results. I also tried a lot of different things with `amixer` since the local audio boost is `amixer set 'AIF1 Boost' 1` but no luck there either.