Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    It's a pandora's box! You turn it on and let the homebrew flow!
    But once you install Preware, devmode is no longer needed. Preware works fine without devmode.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    But once you install Preware, devmode is no longer needed. Preware works fine without devmode.
    So then if I turn it off and want to go back to preware to install something, I dont have to be in developer mode?
    correct, developer mode is for the side loading aspect (plugging into a PC and being able to load software/execute commands from the PC)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Don't completely discount the usefulness of WOSQI, It can do almost everything Preware can do, and a few other useful things like Linux Commandline
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    I rarely use Linux Commandline, and when I do, I use terminal right from the device. Still don't need devmode.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12