Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bevcraw
  1.    #1  
    I am using orb and pretty impressed by the streaming. The one annoying problem is that the touchpad goes into sleep mode, I changed the setting to 10 mins but i don't see a place to disable it for orb?

Another issue is that the touchpad dims after a couple of minutes. Where is the setting to disable that? Shouldn't the touchpad recongnize streaming and do the right thing?

Thanks/
    did you see if the application has specific settings? On the top left of each app you can see what they have....
    I don't have orb so not exactly sure but take a look and see what they have
  3.    #3  
    Its not an app right its a website which lets me stream , so non of the settings apply.
    maybe you can ask for a patch for this?
    Start up exhibition mode. This will allow you to keep streaming.

As far as the dimming, this may be caused by the auto dim feature. Go to Settings > Screen & Lock Turn off Auto Dim.
    untitled likes this.
  6.    #6  
    noob alert ! But I don't see orb as a option in exhibition mode..how do I set it?
    I don't use Orb but you could try webOnEx from the HP app store (free).
    Once you start your music streaming from whatever app you use, exhibition will keep your TouchPad from going to sleep. First start your music app. Then start exhibition mode by tapping the icon (if not on the Touchstone). If your TouchPad is on the Touchstone, Exhibition will start automatically. You can leave Exhibition on any of its apps you have installed.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Orb is video though. Not music... i think?

I did notice a patch I think in PreWare to allow for more exhibition options - such as a webpage. You could set that webpage to be your pagein exhibition.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffPom View Post
    Orb is video though. Not music... i think?

I did notice a patch I think in PreWare to allow for more exhibition options - such as a webpage. You could set that webpage to be your pagein exhibition.
    I've used Orb for music.