Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gunnyman
  • 2 Post By Infinite Jest
  1.    #1  
    Just curious! It was only $.99 I think from the app store, but did I need it to download and install the prepare? Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
    Just curious! It was only $.99 I think from the app store, but did I need it to download and install the prepare? Thank you!
    no but you just donated $ to WebOS internals developers and they thank you
    sledge007 likes this.
    I bought it as a form of a donation and haven't even opened it. So, no, you don't need it.
    I bought it so that the other penguins would have someone to play with in my Homebrew tab.
    sledge007 and Bodgingbrom like this.
    Speaking of penguins....I found this 1024X1024 wallpaper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most of us have bought it only as show of support to the webOS homebrew community and more specifically to webOS Internals (Rod Whitby). Also, I am sure it does serve some purpose from a lot of newbies out there.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    It is all about supporting the webos internal team without them the platform would wither away.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Everyone should buy it to support WebOS internals.
    As said above, it is bought as a way to support our homebrew family!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Im going to buy it just to support homebrew!
    If someone wants to support 'webOS Internals' and the homebrew crew, then I suggest not only they buy the 'Hombrew Documentation' app. But that they also head on over to this thread -> http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-our-love.html and donate. With only 'ONE' day left to show your support.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    It is a great introduction to homebrew for someone who is new to webOS. And it helps to show support for webOS Internals.