1.    #1  
    So a lot of people have talked about the horizontal movement when scrolling through lists as being a problem. My problem is the vertical overscrolling. Because of the bounce back, you can't get to the very bottom of most lists in apps (pReader is really bad for this in that it also hides the bottom of your library list until you scroll to the point that it's in the middle of the screen).

Is there a workaround for this?
    Long live webOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlb14 View Post
    So a lot of people have talked about the horizontal movement when scrolling through lists as being a problem. My problem is the vertical overscrolling. Because of the bounce back, you can't get to the very bottom of most lists in apps (pReader is really bad for this in that it also hides the bottom of your library list until you scroll to the point that it's in the middle of the screen).

A patch is needed for a browser side-bar scrolling tab.
    usually closing the keyboard enables list scrolling. Try that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlb14 View Post

I do have the same problem and its really annoying. I noticed it in Internalz Pro and Spotify (in fullscreen, Im trying to get it Touchpad-compatible). If you go to /etc and scroll down, after a while the bottom lines disappear and refresh some lines above the bottom. When scrolled the whole way down, you cant see the last files and cant do anything with them. In Spotify it seems to happen in portrait mode only. In landscape everything is fine.

Internalz is portrait mode only, so I cant test that. That is an odd thing btw. as in the SDK virtual machine Internalz only runs in landscape mode.
  5.    #5  
    ^^ This is exactly the type of behaviour that I'm referring to. I'd love to see a fix for this, or atleast an explanation as to why this occurs so that it might be fixed down the road.

Any ideas anyone?
    Long live webOS!
    to get to the bottom of a list in internalz pro I created some empty directories named so they would be at the bottom and push what I wanted to access up. Not a sophisticated solution but it worked.