Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jerryn
  1.    #1  
    I downloaded some games for my son to play, but the games dont show fullscreen, it just have a small screen in the middle. Its way too small for him, hes only 4yrs old. I noticed some of the apps have the same that problem. Anyone know how to fix this?Thanks.
  2. #2  
    Those apps are designed for the Palm Pre WebOS 1.x and 2.x , so they can't go full screen.
  3. #3  
    I am curious about this. WHY exactly can't it scale to fill the screen? That would definitely be a better experience.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwonderful View Post
    Those apps are designed for the Palm Pre WebOS 1.x and 2.x , so they can't go full screen.
    thats not true.
  5. #5  
    Apps built with the PDK will scale. The wife loves to play scrabble against me so I downloaded scrabble. It scales fine.
    Oh4Sh0 likes this.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryn View Post
    Apps built with the PDK will scale. The wife loves to play scrabble against me so I downloaded scrabble. It scales fine.
    how do I know if the app is build with PDK?

    I'm looking for a chess app, but all of them were written for phones, not Touchpads...
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by roundruler View Post
    how do I know if the app is build with PDK?

    I'm looking for a chess app, but all of them were written for phones, not Touchpads...
    you may have already found a app for chess by now but there is a app called 3D chess thats fullscreen. might want to check it out.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    thats not true.
    Care to elaborate?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer003 View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-pre-apps.html

Posting Permissions