Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jerryn
  1.    #1  
    I downloaded some games for my son to play, but the games dont show fullscreen, it just have a small screen in the middle. Its way too small for him, hes only 4yrs old. I noticed some of the apps have the same that problem. Anyone know how to fix this?Thanks.
    Those apps are designed for the Palm Pre WebOS 1.x and 2.x , so they can't go full screen.
    I am curious about this. WHY exactly can't it scale to fill the screen? That would definitely be a better experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwonderful View Post
    Those apps are designed for the Palm Pre WebOS 1.x and 2.x , so they can't go full screen.
    thats not true.
    Apps built with the PDK will scale. The wife loves to play scrabble against me so I downloaded scrabble. It scales fine.
    Oh4Sh0 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryn View Post
    Apps built with the PDK will scale. The wife loves to play scrabble against me so I downloaded scrabble. It scales fine.
    how do I know if the app is build with PDK?

I'm looking for a chess app, but all of them were written for phones, not Touchpads...
    Quote Originally Posted by roundruler View Post
    how do I know if the app is build with PDK?

I'm looking for a chess app, but all of them were written for phones, not Touchpads...
    you may have already found a app for chess by now but there is a app called 3D chess thats fullscreen. might want to check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    thats not true.
    Care to elaborate?
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer003 View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-pre-apps.html