11/12/2011, 12:49 PM
Can you provide a new, full log file of your problems? In this order:
Originally Posted by ppvsp
1) Fresh complete shutdown and start up; then wait 3 minutes
2) Get your OTG rig completely setup and ready, but don't plug in the OTG adapter into the TP
3) Open Xterm, run 'tail -f /var/log/messages > /media/internal/otgerrorlog.txt'
4) Plug in the OGT rig to the TP and wait 10 seconds
5) Unplug the OGT rig from the TP
6) In Xterm, hold down 't', select last symbol (|o), click 'c' (i.e. mimics Ctrl-C)
7) Attach your log file (/media/internal/otgerrorlog.txt) to a reply in this thread
The error picture #2 from your post #369 where you only connected the OGT adapter to the TP (nothing else) indicates success of the adapter. Make sure you're using that same adapter.
Also, a while back I mentioned how my dealextreme OGT adapters had too much rubber that kept them from seating properly in the TP so I had to manually cut it back to make the microusb prong about 1.5mm longer. Are you willing to sacrifice one of your dealextreme OGT adapters to this process and try using it in your rig setup?
The only other difference of your current rig as compared to mine are: a) I only have the dealextreme OGT adapter, and b) I uses an AA battery for a power source to the Y-cable.