1.    #1  
    I'm searching for some information. I have a job that takes me out of the country to a lot in places where a lot of times there is no internet. I always take a back-up image of my hard drive for my laptop so if anything happens i can always easily reinstall my image.

I was wondering what would the best way for me to have a back-up of webOS so i have it handy should the need arise. I've got the webOS doctor 3.02. But I would also need to have a way to install it without using the internet. Is this possible? What about imaging? Wish there was a way to image the drive but I think I'm asking too much here. Thx
    The doctor just needs a computer, no internet required.
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    The doctor just needs a computer, no internet required.
    The doctor doesn't need the internet, but to restore the profile he will need a connection. Not sure the TouchPad is usable without logging into the profile (unless there's a bypass activation patch somewhere).
    Though after doctoring you will require a wifi connection to log back into your profile. So avoid having to restore.

Most of the things that would screw up your system would require internet (like installing kernels and updates ota and so forth) so you'll probably be okay.
    the bypass utilty will allow ouu to activate without wifi you won't have an apps other than the default apps.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    Though after doctoring you will require a wifi connection to log back into your profile. So avoid having to restore.

Most of the things that would screw up your system would require internet (like installing kernels and updates ota and so forth) so you'll probably be okay.
    Yeah I know but i don't want a problem and then need to do a restore and then I get it restored but then can't start it up because i need to sign into my account which i won't be able to do.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the bypass utilty will allow ouu to activate without wifi you won't have an apps other than the default apps.
    That's fine. Where is this bypass utility at?