Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes
    install xecutah (it'll also install xserver and xterm for you)

install unzip (you can also install zip) from preware

run xecutah first, within xecutah, click xserver (a x-window should show up now). Swipe x-window up but don't close it. Go back to xecutah, click on xterm. Go back to the x-window, now you can type commands.

go to the zip file folder
    $cd /media/internal/....... (whatever the path)
    $ls (this will show if you have the zip file there)
    $unzip xxxxxx.zip -d yyyyyyyy

you should have the files unzipped into folder yyyyyyyy
    HolyFizzoli likes this.
    At this point I pretty much use ubuntu (running constantly) to make up for the shortcomings of webOS =\
    At this point I pretty much use ubuntu (running constantly) to make up for the shortcomings of webOS =\
    Ubuntu running constantly ? Don't you have lot of "TMC" errors ? Cuz my Ubuntu-Netbook install consume lot of ram !!
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    You can also check out this thread to unzip on the touchpad
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ctor-beta.html
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    If I wanted to use command lines to accomplish tasks, I would still be using DOS. Just saying....
    don't accomplish any tasks then. Or make your own software. Not anyone's else problem
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    You can also check out this thread to unzip on the touchpad
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ctor-beta.html
    I've used tractor a few times for zip and rar of DL music...works great. This is what you're looking for.
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Where do the temp files for the cbr and cbz files go when ComicShelf unzips/unrars a comic? (Touchpad is at home and I never thought of trying this before...)
    Last edited by Honis; 10/30/2011 at 02:24 PM.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12